Skip to main content

Childhood Momento



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Hiiii ~
During this long holiday, I got inspired by so many things especially stuffs that surrounded me and my life. I sometimes can't believe that I am already 15 years old this year (and about to reach 16) and go to middle school. How is this even happening? I still remember about getting scolded by my mom for being naughty. By then, I remembered all the mischievous things I've done when I was younger and decided to make an entry about it ^^

First of all, I have 6 siblings in my family including myself. I am the last child and the age difference between me and my sister who was born before me was 7 years. So that means that she's already 22 years old in year 2013. Pretty far, isn't ?

When I was a kid, I was quite lonely and got nobody to play with at noons. My brothers were busy with computers while my sisters went to College and school. The only stuffs that had been company me were the toys. And actually, I'm really addicted with toys since I was a kid and even until now :D (Hey don't judge) . Because it is fun!!! It's not something bad to be ashamed of. C'mon


One of the thing that i used to do was playing with a wire hanger and turned it to a bow. I do think that other kids also have done this before. You know, like pulling the wire backward and acted like you gonna shoot something. Hahaha. Nowadays, we don't use wire hanger anymore. So sadly, I couldn't make one with it and snap picture to show it to you guys. Hehee


Next, when I was in kindergarden I used to think that lipstick was a food because of the smell and the color looked so attractive to me. I was looking at my mom's make-up desk, took one of her lipstick, opened it and actually ATE IT. Yes, I bit it! Once it got into my mouth, I started to realize that it tasted so awful and finally got to know that it is NOT a food. My mom got into the room, saw me eating one of her lisptick and asked me to spit it out immediately. After remembering this thing for now, I feel like a complete idiot when I was a kid xD I mean, I know I was too young back then but eating a lipstick like .. seriously?!

I used to have this one old habit when I was a kid. I loved to make a continuous dot in line on any notebook I found and called it as a 'walking ants' . I kept tapping the book with a pencil for pages. I have no idea what is so exciting about this tho. I never understand my childhood.

Then, everytime I wanna go to sleep I would ask my mom to sleep along with me next to me because I was scared of staying in a room by myself. So my mom would definitely lied down on the bed until I fell asleep before she could get up and continued her jobs that she was currently doing.

Also, when i got awake on midnight and wanted to pee, I would wake my mom up first just to tell her that I wanted to go to the toilet. Or insted of going to pee, sometimes I got awake by myself because I felt thirsty and wanted to have a drink. I woke her up just to let her know that I was going to go out and drink.



Besides that, I used to read lots of Doraemon comics. I have like, millions of Doraemon comics in my house that my siblings bought and some of them have gone missing already now, sadly. It was my favorite hobby, after all. Lying down on a couch and read comics. Actually when I was going to take a dump, I would bring along one of the Doraemon comic to be read hahaha xD This sounds so wrong though. It was on past, okay. I was just a kid. An innocent kid. I don't do this dirty job anymoar. Stahp it.

Lastly, I loved pink so much. It used to be my favorite color. Well, I believe lots of kids do love Pink. Everything that I bought or used must be Pink in color and my mom even always bought me pink shirts and pants and Hijab and Watch, etc etc etc. But soon after I went to Primary school, many people (the same age) around me kept saying that Pink is like a symbol of 'gedik' girls and I was like 'Kfine' . I stop liking Pink since then and now my recent, one and only favorite color would forever be red. SO SO ADDICTED TO RED. Best color ever exist.

Sooooo that's all for now. Probably there are still lots of them but I'm kind of not really remember anymore and the memories faded away slowly. But now I made an entry about it, so I'm surely will never forget all these things ^^ 

Byeeeeee~ :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her