Skip to main content

Love At First Sight




بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and greeting, readers. I decided to continue another 20 questions today and... yeah. Let's go.

Well honestly, I have homeworks to work on, but perhaps I should do something else first before I start concentrate on doing it.


1. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? 

So first of all, I would like to turn my house to a double-storey house so there will be spaces for my siblings who already have their own family when they come to visit and stay here. Second of all, I really really wish that my kitchen, my bedroom, and all the bathrooms in this house could be enlarged. Lastly, I really wish there's a window in my bedroom.

2. What was the last thing you bought? 

A coffee bun cost RM2.50

3.  Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? 

These both are crazy activities haha. But I would prefer bungee jumping over sky diving. Bungee jumping seems fun to me, and much secure because of all the safety they prepare. While for sky diving... that's frightening.

4. Do you have a garden? 

I don't have a garden at my house, but I have to let you know that there are lots of flowers and plants here outside and inside the house because my mom loves gardening.

5.  What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 

When I wake up, the first thing that comes through my mind is, "what time is it?" . It happens all the time when I'm awake from sleep, not only in the morning.

6. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? 

Selena Gomez. Shut up hahaha

7. Who sent the last text message you received? 

My brother. He was fetching me home from Tesco. I didn't show up so he told me that he already arrived.

8. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 

Any shoe and cloth stores that could be found in Aeon. Oh, and also book stores such as POPULAR and MPH.

9.  What time is bed time? 

On weekdays a.k.a school days, I normally sleep at 1 a.m. while on weekends, anytime will be.

10. What did you do for your last birthday? 

Nothing much. Just a simple celebration with my family, and I had a birthday party at my friend's house arranged by my gang. It was fun. My favorite part of all was when they made a performance in front of me. It was really cute, and hilarious at the same time.

11. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? 

I don't take dinner. Sometimes, I do. But usually, I don't. No, I'm not diet. It's just how I live my life. Even if I take dinner, I won't eat rice. (Write this down, girl. This is one of my tips how I maintain my weight)

12.  Is the glass half empty or half full? 

Both will do, or I can say 'half fempty' if you get what I mean. You know, fempty. Full + Empty = Fempty. LOL ( what a lame joke )

13.  What's the farthest-away place you've been? 

My hometown, Kelantan. It takes 9 hours or more with a car to arrive Pasir Mas.

14. Have you ever won a trophy? 

Yes, and the best trophy I got was when I participated in nasyid competitions during primary school. I could say that we were fantastic. We always won, got at 1st place and became champion. It was my precious moments I've ever created in my life.

15.  Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?

I live in Malaysia, and ofc I have to wear uniform to school. 

16.  Do you believe in love at first sight? 

Perhaps there are people who instantly fall for someone when they first meet or see, but I think it's not really 'love' . It is more like attract to the person. When you love someone at first sight, you obviously attract to someone's looks and appearance, without knowing her / his personalities first. But anyway, just letting you know that I'm working on my first novel and it's about 'love at first sight' hehe

17. Think fast, what do you like right now? 

I'm thinking about chocolate. Last month, I bought 2 bars of cadbury and I finished them only for 2 days. I was at my worst depression, and chocolate really knows how to handle my mood haha.

18. What time do you get up?

These days, I wake up at 5 in the morning for school. Honestly, I rarely wake up this early but things happened to change this year.

19.  Is there anything going on this weekend? 

Lots of homeworks. Would you like to lend a hand?

20.  How are you feeling right now? 

Feeling normal, and blank. I'm not that happy, but Alhamdulillah I'm not feeling down. I just recovered myself from my worst heartbroken but my heart heals slowly and I feel okay so far.





Phewww answering to all these questions is really NOT easy. So hard that I kept pause and did something else instead like watching videos on Youtube then continued answering questions again several minutes later. Got lots of works to do today. I hope it can be done as soon as possible before it increases.



So long and wassalam~ *waves* c:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her