Skip to main content

If I Was An Animal




بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and yo!
Here's again yet another entry about 20 random questionssssss which I can't 'wait' to answer all of them.

Yay.

So. Happy.

Haha.

. . . . . . . . . .

This is awkward. Let's get started.


1. What Inspires You?

Youngsters who have reached success at the very young age. It sounds literally impossible to own your own company at the age of 18 but believe it or not, there is actually someone who has successfully done that. I present to you, Aiman Banna.



I do believe he isn't the only guy in our country who's successful because there are still many youngsters out there who have started to use their talents and ability to get a higher spot but they don't really catch people's eyes and attention in public. Or maybe they're the ones who decided to keep themselves hidden.

2. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?

I'm so excited to tell you guys that after all this time... I am still ALIVE after spending my time doing absolutely nothing at home while waiting for my SPM result hahahahahaha.

Isn't it funny? :D
No? :(
Pffft you guys got no sense of humor at all.
Okay honestly, I'm currently writing a book. I can't really tell you the detail but that's all I can share with you for now. I may or may not publish it. I won't promise anything. Let my future decides.

3. What is your best childhood memory?

When I went to my neighbor/friend's house and we played lots of stuffs. We played 'acting' or we called it berlakon2. You know, I became a step sister, my other friend became the one who easily got bullied based on Bawang Putih Bawah Merah. It was the era where we kids loved watching Sinetron and we even spoke in Indonesian dialect hahahaha. Sometimes we played hide-and-seek, or we just decided to not being too rough and sat on a couch, watching some lame movies on the television. It was so much fun back then. These days, kids don't even get exposed to the outside and play like us kids on past because they're too into gadgets and technologies. BOOOORINNNG.

4.  Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?

 *tries it*
-A few seconds later-
*succeeded* YASSSS NAILED IT!

5.  Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Obviously a night owl, but a very cute owl c: *winks winks*

6.  What kind of books do you like to read?

Sci-Fi, fiction, and islamic ones.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

Can't I just go everywhere? I mean, I know I'm not rich (yet huhuhu) to go more than just one place but all places are just damn magnificent for real. But oh well, let me choose. Europe and Japan. Europe is the western place I wanna go while Japan is my asian go-to list. Do these answers make you wonder why won't I go to South Korea???? ;) hahaha (ok staph it.) South Korea is a wonderful place as well. If I got the chance to go there for certain reasons, I'll definitely go for sure. Like I told you before, I want to go everywhere I want. But between Japan and South Korea, I'll choose Japan. Because I've watched both countries through videos in Youtube when people went for a vacation there and I'm honestly got attracted to Japan more than South Korea. Mianhae :(

8.  What are your best characteristics?

Laughful (this word doesn't exist but I'm trying to say I'm the type of person who loves to laugh)
I can just say that I'm easily amused or 'cheerful / joyful' instead.
BUT THIS IS JUST A BLOGSPOT Y SO CEREAL I just want to create a new word is that matter to you ;(

9.  What are your best physical features?

My eyes. If I met myself, I'd fall for my eyes.

10. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

What if, a chicken actually doesn't come out from egg and egg isn't produced from chicken? What if chickens aren't actually chickens? And eggs pretended to be eggs? What if both chicken and egg aren't exist? What if people were just creating myths about the existence of chicken and egg? Have. You. Ever. Wonder.?

11. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?

I'm sorry if this sounds strange, but I would like to be either Author or Youtuber. But a successful author/youtuber, of course. I love watching Youtube and I know many famous Youtubers such as Ryan Higa, Pewdiepie, CutiePieMarzia, Zoella, Pointlessblog, and many more I can't even write them all here because there are too many of them. I'm very entertained everytime I watch them, to see how easy for them to earn money by making videos and upload them. I know it's not 'that easy', but surely not that difficult compared to other jobs which people need to wake up every morning and deal with traffic jam. It must be fun to be a Youtuber. At least they enjoy doing their works although it's still hard for certain reasons.

12. What do you do most when you are bored?

Watching Youtube, reading story books, or just play games in my phone or in the computer. But if I'm way too bored that doing those things still can't help me escaping myself from boredom, I end up sleeping.

13. Tell me about someone you really admire.

What about not? Hahaha nah just kidding. A mystery guy who's well-known as Budak Tomato or people just called it short as Mato. I've been following his twitter account since i don't know when and I've read his book. I love it so much. I love how he got started as an ordinary person like other average people to someone really inspirational. I don't know him but I know he's cool. I hope you read this, Mato. And nice to know you through your book.

14. Name your 5 favorite foods

Spaghetti, Macaroni, Sushi, Meehun and Pancake. These are my all-time favorites. I sounds so western tho.

15. What was the last thing you ate?

My mom's marvelous cooking. I won't tell you what she cooked :p

16. What scares you the most and why?

People I deeply love leave me from this world forever. I know everyone will somehow go through death at any age and time. But it really scares me to think if my parents go before I'm prepared enough to live without them. I'm too scared that I end up crying everytime I think about it because I'm too worried.

17. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?

Sea, rainbow and clouds. Clouds somehow seem edible to me :3

18. What were your grades like in school?

Top 10 in school, I guess? Sometimes top 5 if I studied harder.

19. What do you think people think of you?

Arrogant, snobbish, quiet, and annoying. People don't really like getting close to me when they see me from the outside hahaha. Don't judge a book by its cover, mate. But unfortunately, I'm not a book so keep judging.

20. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?

I want to be a tiger so I won't be easily hunted by other wild animals, with a cat's face so I still look cute though I'm fierce, with an eagle's wings so I can fly and explore the sky when I don't feel like walking with my legs, and brilliant like a dolphin so although I'm an animal, I'm 'educated'.



~~~~


That's all my 20 random questions for this entry! I came to realize that I was answering a few questions with long answers hahaha. I was slightly excited with the questions this time, perhaps that's explain why.

Click on the title below to read my other 20 Random Questions entries if you're interested.







I'll see you again soon In Shaa Allah ^-^
Have a nice day and wassalam~ *waveu* 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her