Skip to main content

To Love or Be loved?




بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t and yo!
Finally after awhile, today I decided to continue an entry about '20 random questions' . I found it really fun to do but honestly it's kinda hard especially to think about the answer. The last time I posted an entry about QnA was on 31st January 2015. So far, there are only 2 entries for the '20 random questions' slot. In every entry, there are 20 questions that I randomly took from the internet. Which means, I've answered 40 questions. But oh my darling, my brain felt like burning when I answered the questions.

ANYWAY

1. What do you think about the most?

Recently I've been thinking about course that I shall take in the University soon. Since that I'm officially graduated from school, SPM is already over, I have to make decision of what suitable course that's right for me to learn and to become in the future. This really bothers me. I just wish I'll find out what's the best for me as soon as possible.

2. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?

The last time I went to watch cinema was on September with my friends. We watched The Maze Runner: Scorch Trial. That movie was absolutely sick like for real. Besides unable to take my eyes off from the cutie Newt which the main reason most girls wanted to watch this movie, the plot was amazing. This movie was seriously hardcore! It wasn't even some kind of horror or anything eerie, but we shouted often and got shocked many times.

3. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

Hahahahaha. This question is quite obvious for me to answer. I don't find it difficult to tell someone that I like about my feelings. Which explain that it's harder for me to tell the person who loves me that I don't love him back. My 'play-hard-to-get' game is very strong for anybody to handle. All guys I know got friendzoned by me. The highest relationship I can create with them is only a close friend. I don't easily fall in love with a guy. Perhaps I can get attracted to them for their appearances, but to love them is a.....no. But if one day, someone manages to steal my heart again.. he's a witch.

4. What makes you bored?

Studying lol.

5. Which is your favorite four-legged creature and why?

Unicorn. Okay lol sorry. I love cats so much. They're cute, fluffy, spoilt, fun to play with. Cats have always been my bae since I was a kid. What else can I say. There's too much cuteness in them.

6. Do you like spicy food and why?

No, I don't because it's torturing me inside out. When people say, "Don't waste your tears for a guy who doesn't appreciate you.". That goes the same to this matter. I would like to not waste my tears for spicy food when I have the option to choose other food which is more delicious.

7. Are you usually late, early or right on time?

I either come very early that no one is there yet or I come very late that everyone just waits for me to get started. Usually the main reason why I'm late is because I over-sleep.

8. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?

I'll definitely pick trust. You can't love someone if you don't have trust between both of you. And when there's trust, there's love created. My 2k15 quote before new year, I say lolololol

9. If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?

Selena Gomez. Hahahahahaha what's wrong with that?

10. Do you cry easily?

Yes. Tears can easily roll down on my cheeks when something or someone upset me or when I watch sad movies. Crying is my thing. If I went for an audition to become an actress, I'd probably pass.

11. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you?

Being cheated and played by someone whom I used to love very much. That's why I don't fall in love anymore.

12. What are some of the first things you do in the morning?

Double tap my phone to see the clock then go to sleep again lol. Nah just kidding. I leave my room, approach my fridge and search for something to eat.

13. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?

I may look rough, but my heart is softer than how I look like from the outside. I may look arrogant, but I only be one with guys. I talk so much and I love sharing stories when I'm getting close to someone. I'm different from what i choose to show. The truth about me always remain silent in my deepest thoughts and I only show you my childish, annoying parts.

14. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?

I'm okay, don't worry.

15. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?

Improving myself to a better self. I never consider myself as someone good, but I'm always trying my best to be one. Alhamdulillah, I'm very grateful with changes I've made. We all can change to be someone better, it's either you make it happen or you stay the same and perform misdeeds.

16. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

It does. We called it Hereafter or Akhirah. It's the place where you'll be put whether in Heaven or in Hell. We are the ones who make the choice while we're alive in this world. If you choose to live in Heaven, be good. If you choose to live in Hell, be bad. Lol but seriously, avoid from being bad.

17. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?

People are basically good. When we were little, we did good stuffs and obey everything our parents said because we were born to be ones. But once we are exposed to the bad things, that's where and how we learn to neglect our good selves and turn bad which we assume it as 'good'.

18. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Attitude. You can know it from the way they talk to you.

19. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Both, I guess? Actually depends on the situation I'm going through. If I go to a new place or become a new member, surrounded by people I barely know. I'll be very quiet. I don't talk much. I'm too shy to say anything. I'll usually just smile as a response and do my work silently. But! When I'm surrounded by my pals and fam, I'm turning to someone opposite than that.

20. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?

Fighting skills. It looks awesome for women to know how to fight someone who's trying to hurt you physically  (or mentally lol). It's for our own safety. Actually I got so amazed when I watched Tris in Divergent fighting over bad guys. So yeah, that's why I'm interested in fighting if I got the chance to learn.



That's all from meeeeeeee. See you agaiiiiiiin. Wassalam and byeeeeeeee~


Comments

Mr.Tomato said…
Assalamualaikum,

first of all,im very interested with your blog bcs ive learned alot from you,i wanted to be a blogger,but idk where to start *pity me* okay,can u teach me how to be a great blogger?if you dont mind? i really need your help :( haha jk,i bet you must be wondering,who am i but for me its not that important,im gonna be the mysterious guy *jeng jeng* hahaha,can i ask you something, the first thing is,if someone really want to know you,he/she should make an effort,what kind of effort do u want to see? which type of people u dont like? do u trust people easily? if someone already changed,would you still accept them?haha too many question i guess,im so sorry bcs i look like an investigator 😅 i hope you can answer all my question with honesty,thank you!



-Mr.Tomato-

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her