Skip to main content

Dzatun Nitaqain




بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم

Assalamualaikum w.b.t ~ Something just happened to me on 6th September, last Saturday. Well I know it may not be exciting for everyone else, but this incident is indeed precious for me because i didn't expect something like this would happen. Especially to a person like me.

So during Ramadhan, I went to Aeon Bukit Raja, Selangor with my brother who drove the car, my two sisters and my mommy. I went there because I was going to buy some exercise and reference books for my studies using my sister's vouchers.

I took lots of books and the price was pretty high in total. Then I went to a religion section to see if there is any interesting books that I could bring along with the rest. First of all, I found a blue book that is written by Hilal Asyraf. I randomly opened the book and found out that the contents really caught my attention. I read some parts of the book while waiting the others to choose their books. I wasn't really planning to buy it because when I check the price, it's already over the limit and I couldn't use the vouchers anymore but to spend with my own money instead.

Then as I was still looking around at the same section, my eyes literally opened widen and I gasped a little when I discovered a book called " Sayidatina Asma' " .

For you who are wondering right now, I can guess some of you must be thinking,

"Who's Sayidatina Asma' ?"

"Why'd I never heard that name?"

"Why is that name so unfamiliar?"

Well, I'm not surprise if you never know or heard about her existence long ago. I might be almost the same like some of you but she had always be someone I'm curious about when she became an inspiration to my dad. My dad was inspired by her to put my name when I was born.

My name is Saidah Asma' . Yes, as similar as her.

Now I found the book. I was stuck in the middle of two choises. Between the book about a person I secretly admire, or the book that attracted me at the first place. It was a tough decision though. And I eventually choosed the blue book. I did that because I was thinking that at least I can still search about her and her history through the internet.

Yet that didn't really calm my feelings. I felt upset to not able to buy the book that tells the story about 'me' . I felt disappointed with myself that I couldn't afford to buy the book.


2 months later, as I was busy playing a computer game, my dad had safely arrived home from Kelantan. My brother fetched him at the airport. He was looking for me but couldn't find me lol. I was playing in my brother's room anyway. My mommy informed me that he was calling me out. I went to him.

I saw him holding a book from far. Curiosity came right away. He said he bought me a book. I was already excited because I love books.

Once again, I gasped. I was extremely surprised to see that my dad just bought the exactly same book that I deadly wanted ! ! !

He wasn't even with me at the stationary two months ago which mean he didn't even know a single thing about it. But Allah is The Almighty. He knows what's inside of my heart. Although I already moved on and forgot about the book, but Allah sent me the book through my dad.

My dad made it as a gift specially for me. But I personally think that it is a meaningful gift from Allah SWT. Because He knows me better than my dad. I am way too grateful for this. All I can say is, Alhamdulillah. Ya Allah, thank you for this. I love you so much

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Matrikulasi Banting; New journey

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيم Assalamualaikum w.b.t.  Hai korang! It feels good to be back. Anyone ever miss me? Huhu Aku dah lame tak update blog. Niat tu ade, tapi macam malas gila sebab aku sibuk uruskan kemasukan aku ke Kolej Matrikulasi. Alhamdulillah ^^ So, inilah tujuan aku menulis entry blog pada kali ini. Aku nak cerita pasal matriks! Okay honestly aku rasa awkward gila right now mase aku menaip ni sebab aku rasa inilah entry pertama aku menulis dalam bahasa melayu hahahahaha. Sebab aku nak pastikan orang lain yang membaca entry ni lebih faham bila aku tulis direct dalam malay. Okay tanpa merepek panjang, let's get to it, shall we? Pada 5 Jun 2016, aku telah mendaftarkan diri di Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor (KMS) di Banting. Beberapa hari sebelum mendaftar kan, aku tak tenang langsung duduk rumah. Banyak benda aku fikir. Dari segi pembelajaran, kehidupan aku, itu dan ini. Sebab fyi, ini merupakan kali pertama aku tinggal dekat kolej. Setakat pergi kem

Ang Pao & Ketupat | Happy CNY!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ Assalamualaikum... I'm back! I MISS MY BLOG OMG T______T *peyuk* It has been forever since the last time I updated my blogspot, kan? Okay aku nak explain secara ringkas apa yang terjadi sebelum ni. Aku stop blogging for awhile sebab lepas aku habis matriks, ada something yang mengganggu aku emotionally so secara tak langsung, mood aku untuk buat benda-2 yang aku suka such as blogging tu fades away. Passion aku untuk menulis and blogging tu mula hilang. Aku selalu je tau log in blogspot aku, aku perati je skrin laptop aku with my blogspot displayed on the screen, blog aku pun perati aku balik. Kalau blog aku ni ibarat manusia, mungkin dalam hati dia terdetik, "Hmmm ko ni nak menulis ke tak sebenarnya. Aku memang kene tengok muka ko jeke." Tapi aku taktau nak taip apa padahal banyak je benda aku boleh cerita! Then I eventually stopped blogging. But s ampai satu tahap, aku rasa sayang pu lak kalau

Do You Mind?

The library is surrounded by dead silence. Everyone sinks their butts into chairs and works on their own stuffs. Some are writing reports, some are searching through Google for information to copy and paste it in their assignments to submit, and a few rest just simply sleep soundly. Meanwhile I rest my chin on my palm as I place my elbow on the desk and slip through each page of the thick reference book. I’m not sure if I’m reading the right book.   I’m not even sure if I’m doing the right thing right now. The lecturer gave me and my classmates a task to work on and one of the condition is that we have to search for it through books in the library. Gadgets are forbidden. Highly forbidden, he said. He wouldn't know if the students ever follow his order or not, but I somehow obey and act exactly to the way he wants it. What a nerd. I'm embarrassed with myself that I am this nerd. God. If my sister knew this, she's surely gonna make fun of me for the rest of her